Sunday, May 7, 2017

Summer

This summer not only will I be working full time at Dana Farber, but I will also be working part time at my old job. This is going to be one of the busiest summers of my life, and I am going to have to find moments of freedom and really take advantage of those. It is my last summer before I graduate college and I want to be able to enjoy as much of it as I can. I feel like this is very possible, as long as I learn to enjoy the small moments in life, and don't try and dwell on the things I'll be missing out on. I know that this summer is very important, and that it could have a huge impact on the rest of my career. I am planning on taking full advantage of every opportunity that I can find. I am hoping that I can leave a good impression at Dana Farber and maybe go back and work there once I graduate. I am not planning on treating this as an internship, but rather a job that I am looking to keep for awhile. I want to be able to impress all those who I am working for and with, and I want them to be able to rely on me right off the back. I am going to volunteer for as many things as possible. I want to meet as many people as I can and get my foot in the door in a lot of different areas. I also hope to keep in touch with some of my classmates so that we can compare experiences and root each other on. Best of luck to everyone else :)

1 comment:

  1. You're going to do great at Dana Farber, I'm sure you'll leave a great impression! Good luck this summer :)

    ReplyDelete